tisdag 17 augusti 2010

Svamp /Mushroom

Jag kan nog inte få sagt hur mycket jag tycker om att gå i skogen och plocka svamp. Men tror nog att ni börjar förstå det :-) / I can not tell how much I love to walk in the woods and picking mushrooms. I do belief you undrerstand that by now :-)



Titta vad fina de är. / Is it not just nice?




Så händer det ju att en får se ett och annat smäkryp också. Ser du den?/

It happends that you see one or another little friend. Can you see it?



Kolla här./ Look here

Detta var vad vi plockade på lördag, Söndags plockningen har jag inget kort på, men det blev tio kg till. När det är så här gott om svamp sälger jag den och sparar pengarna till en resa./

This is what we picked on saturday, and on sunday there was another ten kg. I selling the mushrooms and save the money for a journey.



När det gäller syningen blir det inte mycker nu, men jag har åtminstonde tagit fram tygerna till Star Crazy augusti månadens färger./

There is not much sewing with me these days, but I have taken up the fabric for month of august for Star Crazy.
















2 kommentarer:

  1. Today I finished the July blocks and I hope to start cutting the August blocks this weekend. The mushrooms look very tasty but that lizard is scary. Have a good week. I love the music on your blog.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I didn't know there are so much mushroom in the forest this summer. I'll have to tell a friend in Oslo, she loves picking mushrooms.
    A cute lizard, not often to be seen.

    SvaraRadera