torsdag 29 december 2011

Some finnishing, knitting and sewing



First I have to apology to all of you for taking so long time to make this post, sorry.


I have knitted another wintercap and a pair od christmas socks.




When I should knitt the socks I didn´t have needels big enough so I asked my mum if she could get me some when she was in town. And she did, Look at these cool needles with glitter insisde!!


I also made some Christmas bowl. It is from a norwegian book,
Julekuler with Arne og Carlos.
Love that book.

I did get time to finnished this quilt just some days before Christmas. The pattern is Joy to the World from art to heart. Love this one too.


From my beautiful friend in USA I got this lovely ornament in a Christmas gift. There was a little empty place left on the three after the boys was finnished with the decoration.
Thank you Kathy <3



This year we have not have the realy cold weather yet, but a week before Christmas there was a little snow. This beautiful little boy came running into the kitchen and told me to come out and se the nice snowman he made.


Not much snow, but just enough...


Lovely isn´t it?


Happy New Year friends!


Elisabeth













2 kommentarer:

  1. You have some great finishes! Indeed, the knitting pins are cool! Not much snow your side this year, compared to last year! :)
    Wishing you and yours all the very best for a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    SvaraRadera
  2. The ornament looks good on your tree. Thanks for posting a picture of it. I love the knitted christmas balls you made. I have never seen any like them before. They are great. You are so very talented. Have a Happy New Year.

    SvaraRadera