fredag 11 februari 2011

The winning bid, crochet roses and Star crazy

When the flood disaster was crazy in Queensland there was so many good people who helped out the best they could. There was many who had an auction to raise money to help the victims.


I bid on this beautiful bag..


and this beautiful bag too at Julias place. http://creativeribbons.blogspot.com/
I did not belief that I would have the winning bid on bouth of the bags, but I did :-)
Thank you Julia for auction these bags. (there was some nice things put inside the bag, but I´ll keep it as a secret)



I had seen some crochet roses on a blog, and I just have to try making some for my own.




It took about a half houer to make one rose, and they are easy to do.
You can find the pattern here http://megan.cc/StripMethodRose/








And here is the Star Crazy block of november. Just one more month to go before I can start assambly sew :-)
For all of you who have finished your star crazy, congrats! I hope I will soon bee one of you :-)
Have an nice weekend...





3 kommentarer:

  1. The bags are beautiful, I can see why you bid on them. But now you must tell me what was inside! Your roses are great, I love them. I will have to look at the pattern. It has been a while since I did any crochet. And you are coming right along with the star crazy blocks. Good work!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your welcome Elisabeth..I'm so glad they went to you, I know they are in good hands..
    Love the roses, they would look nice on a bag...
    Julia ♥

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congrats, Elizabeth, on your Star Crazy progress. You are very close. I look forward to seeing a finish in the coming months.

    SvaraRadera